HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Product, a free SBG kit with purchase and an all day chat!

I have lots to tell you today, so buckle up :)

1.) First of all, my new product:

For some time now I wanted to take the idea of recipes a little further.

I have the index card type of recipe box, and that is just fine for every day cooking.

I did however want to record the favorites in a different way. The recipes that stood the test of time, that come out again and again, the recipes that have a story attached to them, that grace the holiday table over and over.

I want to periodically collect those recipes for my family. And the photos that go with it ... and the stories, so that it may not just be a collection of recipes, but a book of memories. I think these family cook books would make lovely gifts once printed and or bound into a book!

The color scheme for this family cookbook is very neutral. I really want the photos and the recipes to be the stars here!

For your convenience I have made several quickpages, so all you have to do is drop in your photos, add your stories, memories, little notes, recipe variations etc.

On the other side of the book would be the actual recipe. I have left those pages quite unadorned as some recipes will need more space than others but with the extra elements included in this kit you can add a few embellishments if you like, once you have typed out your recipe!

This is only the first edition of this kit, there will be more installments in different color schemes along the way.

I chose an 8x8 size for these, mainly because some of them will end up in a kitchen for cooking and it seemed a good size for that.

These pages are print ready for you. This means I have already made sure that they are 7.95 x 7.95" and have the required "bleed" areas. I also included an overlay that will serve as a guide for your recipe pages, so you can make sure that your typing is within the required bounds too.

Anyway, enough talk,  here is the Family Cookbook Quickpage Album!


We also have more things going on for our birthday party.

2.) Get the latest SBG collab kit free with purchase this weekend!

 For more information, please go here: http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/2010/08/impressions-of-7-playday/
3.) I have turned on the Golden Oldies Bundles for this weekend too, for those who might have missed it!

You can find the Crumpled Borders and Templates Bundles at 56% Off:


the Valentines Bundle at 60% OFF:

and the World Traveler Collection at 40% Off!


And don't forget that you can get the Impressions of 7 Collab Kit for free with a $17 purchase this weekend too!


4.) And then there is the all day chat this weekend:

And here's an exclusive sneak peek and what's coming to the chats!
(we'll be giving away our designers autographs--one about every 45 minutes)




 Phew! If you have stayed with me this long - thank you!
I hope to see a lot of you at the chat on Saturday! It promises to be a fun time!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr